How to navigate the platform
Wondering how to navigate around the ESOC 2021 virtual platform and find your way around the exhibition, different sessions and all platform features?
We’re here to help. Watch the extended ”how-to” video to get familiar with all features and find out how to make your way around our virtual world.
Any questions or issues? Contact our technical support via the chat, accessible on the platform during the live Conference days.
Enter the virtual conference platform
- Go to the virtual conference login page
- Type in the login credentials you received via email (you must have a valid registration, to get access to the platform. All registered participants will receive their login details via email a few days ahead of the Conference)
- Click on “Sign in”
- If you’re having trouble logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note – The ESOC virtual platform will be accessible from 31 August 2021, 8:00 AM CEST. Please do not sign in before this time as you will not have access to the platform.
- After successfully logging in, you will arrive at the ‘home screen’ or the outside of our Conference venue – the External Lobby. Click on ”Enter Here” to go to the Internal Lobby.
- Once you enter the Internal Lobby, you can navigate around the entire virtual venue.
- Clicking on screens and tabs will take you to other parts of the platform. You can also navigate via items in the top menu bar.
- Enjoy scientific and industry sessions, visit the networking lounge, scroll around the booths in the virtual exhibition, and so much more. Enjoy your virtual journey!