Photo Booth Contest
Share your conference experience with a photo, have fun and win amazing prizes!
To have a successful entry, eligible for our prizes you have to:
- Take a snap in our Photo Booth that captures the essence of your ESOC 2021 Virtual Conference experience.
- Share it on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #captureESOC in your post to enter the contest.
- Make sure to set your profile to public mode so that we can see your photo. The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
- Deadline: To be valid, all entries must be shared by Friday 3 September, 12:00 pm CEST.
- Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on social media on Friday 3 September between 18:00 – 20:00 CEST.
First place: free registration to ESOC 2022
Second place: €150 Amazon Gift Card
Navigating the Photo Booth
An easy how-to guide, to help you take, save and share your photo:
- Click on the Photo Booth banner in the Networking Lounge of the Virtual Platform. The link should take you to our virtual photo booth.
- Once there, get ready to take your snap. It can be a selfie, a family picture, a group photo with colleagues… Be creative and have fun!
- A preview of your pic will appear, which you have the option to retake, by going through the previous step or approve.
- You get only one photo entry per person, so think carefully before approving and make it count!
- Once approved, your photo will appear with the ESOC 2021 background and frame. Add some stickers as a final touch and you are done!
- Finally, you will be able to send the photo to your email to save and share on Social Media.
FAQ & General Rules
Who is eligible to participate?
The contest is open to all ESOC 2021 delegates and speakers.
How is the prize awarded?
All photos taken in the photo booth and shared online with the hashtag #captionESOC will be automatically collected in a gallery. At the end of the contest on 3 September, the winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the Contest/Photo Booth, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release ESOC 2021 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- ESOC 2021 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases ESOC 2021 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- ESOC 2021 and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers, and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by ESOC 2021 and Kenes Group.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, 3 September 2021 around 17:00 CEST. The winner will be contacted via email or the social media channel they posted the photo from.