We look forward to welcoming you at ESOC 2021!
Registration for ESOC 2021 is now closed.
Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadline.
Full Participants Member*
Full Participants Non Member
Low &Lower- Middle Economy Countries** - Member*
Low &Lower- Middle Economy Countries** - Non Member
Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses), AHPs and Junior Researchers***
Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses), AHPs and Juniors Researchers*** - Low & Lower- Middle Economy Countries**
Stroke Support Organization (SSO)****
EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL 29 JUNE, 2021
FROM 30 JUNE , 2021 onwards
*Join ESO today and profit from a reduced ESOC registration fee and many other benefits.
** Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
***Student, Trainees, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Dieticians – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration. This category does not apply for Residents.
**** Non-medical members of Stroke Support Organizations (SSO’s) and people with lived experience.
Fees for participants include:
ESOC 2021 virtual meeting will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the E-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the European Journal of Stroke (EJS) and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required.
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
- Account Name: ESOC 2021 Congress
- Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1 211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
- Bank Code: 4835
- Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Account Number: 1500934-92-301
- IBAN No: CH36 0483 5150 0934 9230 1
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received until and including 30 June 2021 – Full refund
- Cancellations received between 1 July until 3 August 2021 – 50% will be refunded.
- As of 4 August 2021 – No refund.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact: email@example.com
ESOC 2021 Registration Department:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140